For April's Gal Pals, we thought we'd celebrate our favourite decade (again) - the 00s! ✨ Our 00s party last April was so popular that we thought we'd do it all over again 🔥
So dress up in your best 00s inspired, rhinestoned, double denim looks (dressing up is encouraged but not mandatory - wear whatever makes you feel good!) and come party in your fave queer heavenly utopia 💖✨ We'll be playing all the 00s hits - plus all your fave Gal Pals staples 🎶✨
Gal Pals is a queer dance party for womxn, trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming people & their pals, playing the best in female fronted pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, PC and queer bangers! People of all genders welcome 🌈
♡ Friday 5th April ♡
♡ Komedia, Brighton ♡
♡ £3 early-bird / £5 advance / £6 OTD ♡
♡ 11pm - 3am ♡
Expect to hear: Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne, P!nk, Britney, Le Tigre, Christina Aguilera, Mis-Teeq, Paramore, Sugababes, Jennifer Lopez, Ciara, Destiny's Child, Kylie, Lady Gaga, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Gossip, Cassie, Kelly Clarkson, JoJo, Missy Elliott and many more!
- For those purchasing advance tickets on DICE, please arrive before 12.30am for guaranteed entry. Late arrivals may be permitted depending on if the venue is at capacity.
- Whilst Gal Pals is open to all, this is an intentional space prioritising queer women (trans and cis), trans and non-binary people, and those of marginalised gender expressions. We welcome friends and allies of those groups, but we ask that you respect this and read our policy before coming.
- All of our toilets will be gender neutral on the night
- This event is 18+ and you will need ID for entry! 🔞
- Accessibility - Komedia is wheelchair accessible, with fully accessible toilets.
Seating is available for those who are less able to stand. If you are unable to stand for long periods of time and there is a queue for entry into the venue please inform security and they will allow you to queue jump.
If you require a PA/Carer please send us a message or an email at email@example.com and they will receive free entry.
Please see Komedia's accessibility info or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions re. access needs, or if there is anything we can do to make Gal Pals more accessible for you - https://www.komedia.co.uk/brighton/about-us/accessibility/
At all Gal Pals events we have an in-house photographer. They will always try to ask before taking your photo, however sometimes it is unavoidable that people may end up in the background or in a crowd shot. If you do not wish for your picture to be taken or used for future events please make our photographer aware of this on the night. We will always remove photographs at your request.